Mike Kazemi is the founder and instructor of Active Pilates San Francisco. Before Active Pilates, Mike worked at corporate fitness clubs including Bay Club San Francisco, Club One, YMCA and, 24 Hour Fitness. With over 20 years experience in physical fitness as a Group Instructor and Personal Trainer, Mike works with a diverse range of clients seeking injury rehabilitation, injury prevention, and athletic training.
- Northern Illinois University, Bachelor of Science
- American College of Sports and Medicine: Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine: Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Physical Mind Institute: Pilates Instructor
- San Francisco GYROTONIC®: GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS®
- TRX Suspension Trainer™